Internet addiction disorder covers a variety of compulsive Internet activities including cybersex and pornography, cyber-relationships, online gambling, gaming addiction and spending addiction.
- Spending more time online than you intend to or even realize
- Isolating yourself from family and friends in order to spend time online
- Becoming defensive about your time spent online when comments are made or you are challenged
- Difficulty completing tasks at home or work because of the amount of time spent on the internet
- A feeling of euphoria when involved with internet activities
If you think you are suffering from an internet addiction, please get in touch to arrange an assessment.
Get in touch
If you have a query, or would like to book a consultation, please get in touch using the below form, by phone on +44 (0)208 392 4237, or via email to email@example.com